Insecticide implicated in bee decline

Honeybees, bumblebees and many other insects are being slowly poisoned to death by persistent insecticides used to protect agricultural crops. Small doses of the toxic chemicals accumulate over time, meaning that there is no safe level of exposure. That’s the conclusion from recent research looking at the long-term effects of a commonly used class of insecticides.

Read more

Help get the Beekeeping Merit Badge Reinstated

Be Sociable, Share!
This entry was posted in Diseases and pesticides and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.