Sevin can be highy toxic to honey bees

Sevin dust is highly toxic to honey bees. Sevin dust is one of the most toxic insecticides to the honey bee. Sevin does not kill on contact. The bees come in contact with the Sevin dust and return to the hive exposing the hive to the toxins.

Read More

Help get the Beekeeping Merit Badge Reinstated

Be Sociable, Share!
This entry was posted in Diseases and pesticides and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Sevin can be highy toxic to honey bees

  1. The Bee Tree says:

    Help the honeybees! Prevent the loss of the world food supply.
    Learn how you can help cure Colony Collapse Disorder.
    Visit thebeetree(dot)org.